Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday




Eeekkk nervousness ... my first Wardrobe Wednesday

So lets just get it over with .....


Firstly, I HATE having my photo taken, it felt weird! But it had to be done huh! The wind was blowing my top up and I was laughing a bit and it was starting to rain. Fun times!

Anyway .....

I am wearing my brand new Hazeltree Magic Skirt which I LOVE! I can't wait to test out all the different ways to use it!! I think I definitely want another one ... real soon!!!

I have my eye on this one ....


I have been very good at not wearing slobby clothes this week, I have worn my boots everyday and haven't worn a T-shirt!! I do think I might need some new Bras .. gah I hate bra shopping!!! 
So I am getting there .... baby steps I say! Just little baby steps!!

See my post about coming out of the closet HERE

5 comments:

Renee said...

LOVE your magic skirt! The colour is just so Alive!! (i hear ya on the bra shopping front!) I just finished reading your post about coming out of the closet and i was nodding my head and smiling the whole way through, i'm a pea from that very same pod!! Looking forward to seeing more Wardrobe Wednesdays from ya!!!

jacksta said...


You are so game to do WW.
Im like...which tshirt and blue jeans shall I wear today ;)

Leonie said...

yay for you Tracy!! You look great!!! what a cool skirt.
And as for Jackie ^ you had totally cool clothes at the conference if I recall!!!

Neetz said...

Wow... lovely! (have to say your boobies look fantastic too!) hehehe And I'm a bit like Jackie.. which black top and jeans shall I wear today... I'm so not fashion inclined at all... Go you!! xx

That'll do said...

Wow - that magic skirt looks so good on you! The colours and the style are awesome. I'm going to check out the website right now.... thanks for the picture :D