Tuesday, April 30, 2013

30 Day Challenge

Day 25 - Who Are You?

I am Tracy. 



I used to know who I was. I am on a journey to find out who I am now. There have been many major changes in my life I have roles I never used to have before.


Everyone has titles. I have always been a Daughter, a Sister, a Cousin, a Niece, a Friend, a Grand Daughter.

I met Jason and became a Wife, a Mum, a Soul-Mate


Jason died and I got new titles. Widow & Solo-Mum
I am still figuring out what this means. I am still figuring out who I am now without Jason. It is going to be a long process of "finding myself" But almost 3 years after Jase's death I am ready to begin that journey. 


A Journey of self-discovery. A journey of self-worth. A Journey I anticipate to be hard, painful, scary and worth it all.

A Journey to find out Who I am.

I am Tracy.

5 comments:

jacksta said...

I ♥ Tracey

PaisleyJade said...

Tracey is amazing!

PaisleyJade said...

Whoops - so is *Tracy!

Miss Becky-Boo said...

I love Tracy too. God Bless my little sweetcheeks of a mate. xx

Neetz said...

agreeing with everyone else... I <3 U too xxx