Friday, April 5, 2013

Things I'm Loving

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something you can be thankful for..no matter how simple it is.



I thought I'd start blogging again by linking up with MNM's Things I'm Loving

I am loving a super long Easter weekend which had my kids home for 6 whole days!!!
We didn't do anything overly exciting over the weekend and I actually took very few photos (what!!!!)

So Thursday night my awesome friends Taryn from Orewa and her two kids came up to spend some of the Easter weekend with us.
I ADORE Taryn. She is one of those friends that you can just chill out with. I remember one weekend she was here and we spend most of the weekend laying on a couch each reading our books while our 4 kids played. I never feel pressured to do stuff with her and it's awesome. We chin wag, drink, eat and our kids play. Fabulous!



I am loving the Waipu Easter Carnival. I have always wanted to go and FINALLY made it out there. The kids had a blast doing all the cool things and it was nice to just get out and about.

A super bonus of the Carnival was bumping into Leonie from Kiwi At Heart! She had just returned to NZ from Oz to live (YAY!!!) 
(hope you don't mind me pinching your photo Leonie!!)


Man I need a Haircut!

I loved catching up with Leonie and a few other Bloggy friends at a "Welcome Home Leonie" BBQ. It was LOADS of fun! We ate yummy food, the kids played awesomely together and had an Easter Egg Hunt. Leonie's Mum & Dad were awesome Hosts. It is such an exciting thing to have my lovely friend within visiting distance again! I must organise a road trip soon!!

(more stolen photos! Eekk I'm sure Kristy & Becky won't mind!!!)


Me, Simone (Sima J) Leonie, Becky (Miss Becky Boo) & Kristy (Paisley Jade)


Grown Ups enjoy Easter Egg Hunts too!

So it wasn't a super dooper action packed weekend but it was full with some of my most favourite people and lots of chocolate ... what's not to love!?

6 comments:

jacksta said...

ha that last pic is hilarious! I so should have gone to the waipu carnival thing.

Sima J said...

Love your lovings .. I loved hanging with you and the other lovely bloggers too :-) (and the chocolate! hehe) xo

PaisleyJade said...

Awesome weekend - and Yay for blogging!

Leonie said...

love your loving post my friend and I was SUPER blessed to see you TWICE on the weekend!!!
You will always have a place to visit in Hamilton! (once we get a house haha)

Meghan Maloney Photography said...

Cool to see you all lovely bloggy ladies get together! Love friendships that are so EASY like yours is with your friend :-)

Cat said...

Awesomeness