Monday, April 29, 2013

30 Day Challenge

Day 24 - A Photo of Something That Means A Lot To You


A while ago I mentioned to the beautiful Cat, from Catalina's Cottage, that I admired her beautiful charm. The next thing I know Cat and a few of my other precious friends, Leonie (Kiwi At Heart), Marie and Nicola, had shared in the cost and bought me this gorgeous bracelet. 
I am blown away by the generosity and love I receive from my friends. 
This bracelet means so much to me. It reminds me of the silver linings. I lost my Husband. So like the saying said I had to use my Brave wings and fly without him. But every dark cloud comes with a silver lining. My silver lining has come in the form of friendship. I lost my husband but I have gained so many amazing and beautiful friends. I am blessed.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Thats gorgeous and what special meaning it has. :)