Monday, January 31, 2011

Love Letters

I have realised since losing Jason that I was one of those very lucky ladies who's husband did more than he was appreciated for. He sent love letters, cards, notes, emails often. For the longest time they have just sat in a dusty old box. I decided it was time to give them the respect they deserved, and I have also been reading them a lot more lately, so I decided to make a Love Letters Box for them.
When Jase went back to America at the end of 2008 he bought me back a whole heap of craft stuff, one of the things he came home with was this suitcase



It wasn't originally orange but as you all know if anything sits still for long enough in my house it becomes orange!!


This range is called State Of the Heart by My Minds Eye and it is what I used to change my little Suitcase into this ....






Materials Used:
*My Minds Eye State of the Heart Paper
*Making Memories Love Note Metal Charms
*My Mind's Eye State of The Heart Die Cuts
*Bazzill Paper Flowers
*Queen & Co Scroll Felt Fusion
*Making Memories Love Note Heart doily Paper
*Paper Doily
*Ribbon & Fibres
*Little Metal Frames & Bookplate
*Buttons
*Brads
*Ink

Now my extra precious letters have a kind, friendly and LOVING home for me to treasure even more.

2 comments:

~*~Ashlee~*~ said...

Its gorgeous, Trace, and what a deserving home for your precious love letters xxxxxx

maddy said...

This is gorgeous! I left you some lovin on your blog also.

Letters