Friday, January 14, 2011

Flashback Friday

Remember these little guys?



I LOVED them when I was a kid. When Jason and I saw the DVDs at The Warehouse a couple years back we HAD to get them. I have tons of my old Smurfs from when I was a kid so once the kids started watching the DVDs I pulled out my Smurfs. They love them, especially Abbey. I think it's a girl thing, playing with little people!! Here she is playing with my old Smurfs




I have seen that they are selling Smurfs again, I would love to add to my collection! I LOVE the little Smurf Houses I've seen!!

So do you still have any of your old toys and do your kids play with them?? If so let me know I would LOVE to see photos!

5 comments:

Leonie said...

Oh good old smurfs. My sister still has a load of hers. I remember buying them at a little BP in the centre of Whangarei...lol...
Our kids play with my old doll (who needs new hair) and my hubbys matchbox cars, Lego and games.. LOVE them all.

PaisleyJade said...

I loved the Smurfs! I had some of these too - and one of my most precious toys was a big poppa smurf soft toy!

Nic said...

OMG!! I found a chewed up smurfette in our backyard a week or so ago, think the dog found it in the garage LOL

mandyb said...

i loved the smurfs....cant believe they are back!!
for christmas my sis got my bro in law RAINBOW and SOOTY on dvd... we love watching them!!!
im glad they are putting them back out for us OLD timers!!! hahaha

Jenny said...

I still have my Barbie doll but no ways will my boys play with her!