Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another successful crafting day

I am on a roll!!! I have completed 6 LOs for the www.fiskateers.com Online Crop! I am pretty stoked about it all to be honest and I am really pleased with all the LO's I have done too.
Here is what I did today ....

For a Layout Challenge "I love to do layouts and I hope you do too!! Any thing goes here!"

Easy peasy!! So I finally got around to scrapping some photos of Riley's 5th Birthday

Materials Used:
*My Minds Eye 'Lil Robots' Paper
*American Crafts Foam Thickers*ink
*twine

For the Fiska-Fairy tweet tweet challenge "I'd like you to make something with a bird and/or a birdhouse on it. It can be a card, layout, altered item or even build a birdhouse ! You can stamp, paint, punch, sew, fabric, wood ... it's all good."

This photo is from our Positive/Negative Family Photo shoot 2008. Abbey was not being very co-operative with the photographer but she still got some very
cute pics.


Materials Used:
*Kaiser 'Hey Birdie' paper
*American Crafts Thickers
*Making Memories Die Cut paper
*Ink

I've still got more challenges to work on and I am slowly getting through my list!! Come on by Fiskateers and check it out!

NB: Sorry for no links again but again it's really late!!! I promise I'll get to adding them all at some stage!

*added note*
Links added

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your Robot Birthday lo! :)

mandyb said...

wowsa 6 blog posts!!! you have been busy!!!! love all the layouts and cute tips!!!