Friday, December 31, 2010

Flashback Friday

I have decided that from now on I am going to do a Flashback Friday on my blog ... Showing some cool stuff from back in the "good ol' days" Might be a YouTube clip, a photo who knows ....

Today I am going to share a photo and a song .. well it's kinda a song!



Who is this Handsome young man??? Ohhhh that's right my husband!! I'm sitting here watching the best of Glee and realising how different school is here in NZ to America. I believe this was Jason's Year Book photo 1996? I love the idea of the year book, something that never happened at my High School. I am lucky enough to have a couple of Jason's year books, but not only that but he has the coolest High School ring, and a cup with ALL the names of the Graduating class of 1996. Makes me wish that there was more cool stuff like that associated with High School here. Times may have changed and more cool stuff may be coming out, it has been a wee while since I was at High School. But knowing how different things are between the two countries makes me appreciate all that Jason gave up to be here with me in NZ. Thanks babe xxx



Who remembers this?? I had forgotten about this until my friend on FaceBook posted it and oh my I used to like it back then, but now I LOVE it more!! It has a whole different meaning!! It is bloody brilliant!

So I hope you enjoyed my little bit of a flashback for Friday ..oh and I guess I should say Happy New Year! See you in the next one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love that picture!!!! haha!!!
as for year books...we had them...but quite basic!!!!

happy new year to you and your family too Tracy!!!

mandyb