Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sketches and Adorable Kids

I think my kids are adorable, it's only natural! But I have taken some pretty cute photos of them over the last week. Janine set a sketch Challenge from a Sketch she found on PageMaps for Ruth and me for Art Night ... well Art night came and went and I did nothing much other than print a photo hehe but today I got stuck in and did TWO LOs from the sketch! I impress even myself sometimes hehehe

Here is the Sketch



Here is LO #1 Abbey - taken on Boxing Day after a lovely soak under the new Octopus Sprinkler!



Kaisercraft Hey Birdie range used .. Thanks Becky for cutting out my birdies and punching out my butterflies! She used my new Stampin' Up Butterfly punch! I also used my new Heidi Swapp word stamp which I got from Crafty Tart, definately going back for more of those!

LO # 2 Sketch rotated onto it's side - Riley also Boxing Day after soaking in the water!



Heidi Grace Cheerful Bee papers and another new Heidi Swapp stamp from Crafty Tart

So now I'm off to work on another sketch I just found which looks kinda cool, 3 LOs in one day!