Monday, June 20, 2011

Slack Blogger Alert!!

Forgive me Blog readers for I have sinned it has been 8 days since I last did a blog post ......

Well not for lack of things to blog about for sure! But here I am catching up!

Today I want to tell you more about some of my amazing friends .. I've told you before I have some AWESOME friends right?? Well here I go again .....

First up is the Amazing Becky. Now you ALL know about my orange obsession and it is Winter here now in NZ so Becky made me this AMAZING hot water bottle cover ...




I didn't have a hot water bottle so went shopping and I even found an orange one!! Score!



Another lovely friend who has already gifted me with amazing orangeness (see HERE) is the lovely Leonie. Just recently Leonie threw a Lego Birthday Party for her son and they were making Lego cookies, see HERE, and she said she got her kids to collect all of these up for me ....


How adorable is that!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE My Friends!!!

Now the talented Becky and Leonie are getting together this Friday in Whangarei for the Night Markets. So if you are in or around Whangarei go check it out and buy their awesome crafts!!



Another AMAZING lady who I have mentioned both HERE and HERE, the Beautiful Mandy must have taken notice of a Facebook Post I did which said


"Apples are NOT a good substitute for Chocolate"


because I open the letter box a couple days after posting that comment to find this ....


And I am proud to say it is all still there hidden in the cupboard in case of an emergency!! You are naughty Mandy!! But thanks so very much xxx

I am sooo blessed with the friends I have. Not just because they give me stuff (although that is always a bonus!) But for the support, encouragement and love I get from them. And they are all so talented and FUN!!!

5 comments:

jacksta said...

love that hot water bottle! Im a little disappointed bex its not a life size one!

PaisleyJade said...

Pure sweetness from beautiful friends!!

Leonie said...

awww.. thanks Tracy, you are totally deserving!
oh that hot water bottle cover is so gorgeous!!!
and the choccies in the mail... bliss!!!

Jenny said...

Nice to have friends - I just wish I had some who lived closer and I could have coffee with, go shopping with etc

mandyb said...

YAH for emergency chocolate supplies!!!! hee hee!!!
love all those other gifts too..cute hottie cover!!!!
you are ONE lucky lady!!!!!