Saturday, June 4, 2011

Better Scrapbooking Bonanza Post

Lots of Better Scrapbooking stuff to write about today!

Firstly the new June Newsletter is out check it out HERE. I did a few Off The Page projects for this months Scrap Pack. I loved the Bo Bunny Petal Pushers papers so much that I forgot to take a photo of the papers and stuff before I dug into it so sorry!!

But here is what I made ...






I made these using 6 of the large matchboxes. Abbey loves it and it looks super cute in the bathroom and keeps her hair stuff nice and tidy!




I know I was on Off the Page but a scrapbook page was screaming at me from these papers!! Abbey outside blowing 'dandy clocks' were perfect photos to go with the papers!




I have had this sitting around for a very long time. I picked it up at the hospice shop for 50c.

This is what it looks like now ....


This was the very first 'binkie' Abbey had when she was in SCBU (Special Care Baby Unit) and to go with the little shadow box I made this to match ....



I am so pleased with how these turned out. And Abbey was too!!

Now onto the Cards ....



I made this card for my Mum for Mothers day. I put a magnet on the back so she could put it on the fridge. I printed the card template from HERE


'Hello' Card


Baby Shower Card

To See how I made all these go check out the June Newsletter at Better Scrapbooking HERE

Since the newsletter is out also means that there are new June Challenges!

Layout Challenge - Sketch
This is fairly easy - simply use the below layout (designed by Megan), as your guide and copy it. You are welcome to add some journalling and a title.



Photo Challenge - Change
With the change of seasons Megan thought a photo challenge of 'change' could be fun. It might be the change in the trees, or maybe your change of hairstyle/colour or even a change in the house where you have tidied/re-organised. Share your 'change' with us!

Project Challenge - The Kids Room
Create a fun off the page project for your child's bedroom. It could be a word banner, name plaque or hair bobs box. See what fun item you can come up with for your child's room and then share your finished project with us.

Card Challenge - Folded Embellishment
Create a card using an embellishment, some form of paper folding such as teabag folding or our fold-it flower template.

There is a prize for each challenge so to be in to win upload your photos to the Better Scrapbooking Gallery HERE before the end of June!

And speaking of prizes here are the winners for the May Challenges ....

Layout Challenge - Layering Embellishments

Congratulations to Cherie!



Photo Challenge - Reflections

Congratulations to Judez!



Project Challenge - Tribute to Mum

Congratulations to Jenny!!



Card Challenge - Waterfall Card

Congratulations to Jenny again!! Way to go Jenny!



Happy Scrapping everyone!!

3 comments:

Glenz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glenz said...

Love you work Tracy. I've been wanting to make a matchbox drawer set for sometime and now I don't really have an excuse not too...lol.

Sharon & Nick said...

Stunning work as usual Tracy. I really adore those matchbox drawers.