Thursday, June 2, 2011

Orange Goodies

I have AMAZING friends ... Have I mentioned that before? Well I do!

A few weeks ago we had a bit of a crafty get together with some bloggy friends. The beautiful Leonie from Kiwi At Heart surprised me with an orange gift which I ADORE!


Kermit was lonely and totally needed a sock Monkey friend! He is so soft and adorable and I LOVE him! Check out some of Leonie's other Monkey's HERE and HERE

Then, the other evening I was falling asleep on the couch when the kids yelled at me that there was someone at the door. That someone at the door gave me a box and I was incredibly surprised, as it was so unexpected.



Thanks SO much Debbie!! You are the biggest sweetheart ever! they were yum and all of us enjoyed them!!

I totally LOVE that my friends accept and encourage my orange obsession!

2 comments:

Leonie said...

Aww, you are an awesome friend too Tracy!! Glad Kermy has a friend to hang out with.
And I will happily encourage your orange obsession!
Those cupcakes look AMAZING!!! YUM!!!

Glenz said...

you must share how she made the orange flowers - so adorable.