Friday, March 12, 2010

TGIF

YAY!!! It's Friday! I was naughty today and kept Riley home from Pre-School, mainly because it was raining and I didn't feel like walking in the rain .. and partly because next week is his last week before he starts school. Once he starts school there will be no staying home for no reason, I will miss him not being around. Next week is also my last week of being a stay-at-home-mum as I go back to work. So I wanted a day to have fun and muck about with both my kids. Next week will be busy busy busy with party stuff so I took advantage of today!
Speaking of party stuff .... I have done A LOT of crafting for the party, I don't want to post the pics yet, I'll wait until after the party ... but so far I'm very happy with how everything is turning out! Very exciting!
Since I have been so busy with party stuff I haven't had a chance to do any scrapping. So this morning I sat and did the TM Challenge LO of the week ...


The challenge was to roll a dice and the number you got gave you the colour combo you had to use on your LO. I rolled a 6 which was black/grey/blue. I was NOT happy about this combo and did almost cheat and roll again but a challenge is a challenge for a reason!! So I worked it out and am really pleased with how the LO turned out! Also I got to use up more of the paper in my scrap box since it is getting rather full!!
I am motivated to do more scrapping so when the kids go to bed I'll be back in the craft room!!