Saturday, March 13, 2010

Friday was a HUGE scrapping day!

I ended up doing 4 LOs for the TM Scrappers Challenges. There were 6 colour combos and today I really want to get the last two done!
So here are my efforts ...


This colour combo was purple/green/black ... I sorta cheated on the black and said it was in the photo! This photo was taken at the Positive/Negative photo shoot at Kindercare last year. I LOVE the photo so I wanted a LO that was a stunningly beautiful, I am happy to say I really LOVE this whole LO.


Colour combo blue/white/brown
This photo was taken at Shakespear Park in Whangaparaoa last year while Jase was in America. Riley was looking out over to Auckland City.


Colour Combo brown/orange/pink
These were some of the little proofs from the positive/negative photo shoot, it is so hard to decide what photos to buy because they are all so adorable! This is why I am so thankful that they give you a little passport sized proof of each photo they take ... you just have to be clever to hide the little order number on the side of each pic hehehe
Watch this space for the colour combos red/white/grey and yellow/black/white :)

2 comments:

thid coull chick said...

wow 4 LOs in a day, you rock!!!!

They all look FAB!!!

Devour the words said...

Wow you have been busy... Great LO's