Saturday, March 27, 2010

Inspiration

We all have people in the world of scrapbooking that we admire, aspire to be more like etc etc. Since becoming a Fiskateer and being welcomed into the Fiskateers by May Flaum I have followed her blog and marvelled at her creations. Just recently May was a guest blogger for Ali Edwards and the words she wrote really rang true to me. "Scrap for yourself" and that is what it's all about really. Thankyou May for inspiring me and making me remember why I scrap. It's not about getting published or getting the most comments in your gallery, it's all about scrapping your memories and how much YOU love it yourself!

On another note ... I totally rearranged my Craft Room last night. It was a task that half way through I thought 'OMG what have I done!" But now it's finished I am glad!!! I'll post before, during and after pics later on :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to read your blog post and see that you enjoyed my post for Ali's blog so much. Thank you for the kind words. I wish you all the best as you scrap for yourself and ENJOY the creative play.

All my best-

May

kellystar said...

I'm jealous that you have a window!! Sometimes a re-arrangement can help the mojo flow. Happy scrapping in your newly rearranged spot.