Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Riley Jay ....


5 years ago today I gave birth to my first child. I developed pre-eclampsia and was induced. My whole labour from first contraction to when I held my baby was 2 1/2 hours. He was born on a Saturday at 2.20pm. His Daddy cut his cord and his Grandma was there to see him arrive. It was the best day of my life ... the day I became a Mum. The last 5 years have been the most challenging and rewarding ones of my life. On Monday my sweet baby boy goes off to school and into the real world. I am feeling quite emotional, it's a hard thing letting your children go, but I know it's something that needs to be done.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet boy. Mummy and Daddy love you more than we will ever be able to express xxxxx

1 comment:

thid coull chick said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!