Monday, March 15, 2010

5 More Sleeps until Party Day!!!

I am soooooo excited!! We are roboted out!
A friend of mine, Kristy, makes the cutest little creations called Softies and I have always loved them. I decided to ask her if she could make a Robot Softie for Riley's birthday and OMGoodness did she provide!! She made the cutest darn robots you ever did see!! I don't know who is going to be more excited about the robot .. me or Riley!!
We are ready and I have nothing I can do until Wednesday! Tomorrow is going to be loooong and sloooooow! I just want Wednesday to come so I can get cooking and baking and not just sitting!
Soooo I have tried to keep myself busy by crafting!
After doing THIS LO of Abbey's Positive/Negative proofs, I decided I wanted to do some of Riley's. This is what I did ....


I have had this Kaiser 'Skull Boi' paper for a while, but Riley just isn't a 'skull boi' type of kid, when I saw the pics of him with the skateboard I knew that it was the perfect opportunity to use the paper! I am really pleased at how this LO turned out!
Next ....


Now there is a funny story about this LO. Jennie was chosing some sketches for the TM Challange this week and she showed me one last night. This morning I saw a challenge on the Fiskateer Blog that I wanted to try do so I printed off a sketch I had saved in my 'Sketch' folder. Later on I saw that Jennie had posted 3 sketches on the TM Scrappers blog and funnily enough the sketch that I had printed out that morning was one of them! So This LO ended up working for both challenges! This is the sketch from PageMaps


I am half way through a LO using one of the other sketches and hope to get that and the 3rd sketch done tomorrow :) There will be no crafting until after the weekend from then!