Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WooHoo Wednesday

It is Wednesday, every 2nd Wednesday is payday WOOHOO and that's today. I have spent the morning doing chores and grocery shopping (which I love!!)
My friend Jennie submitted a LO for up2scrap and it has been shortlisted WOOHOO, we are really hoping that both our LOs get in and we can be in the same magazine together!!

Anyway down to crafting business .......



The photos are from our friend Sarah's daughter, Paige's Birthday party back in 2008! Sarah is a volunteer firefighter at the Manly Firestation and they had Paiges birthday there. It was a dress-up party so I got on the phone to my Mum and she sewed Riley up a Firefighter costume. All the kids got to go on a drive around the block in the firetruck! So much fun!!

This is a LO I did for the TM Scrappers challenge that Jennie, Kristine and I run ... The challenge was to pre-pick a old item that has sat at the bottom of a draw for ages! and using your item make a one or two page LO with 4 different papers and it must also include some ribbon.
This is the item I chose ...



Jase bought these stickers back from the states with him in July 09 so they have been sitting there a while.
Since we moved to Pukekohe I haven't spent any money of scrapping supplies, and I am overwhelmed by the fact that I have made so many things and not needed to buy new stuff. I am on a Scrap My Crap mission! I love this blog and I have decided that I want to try go without spending for another 3 months! Lets see if I can do it!!