Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fun Filled Sunday

Today is Jase's birthday ... I spent most of Friday making his birthday cake. He is a HUGE Tennesse Titians fan and since the superbowl is on tomorrow I thought I'd link it in to his birthday ...
I found a picture of the titans football helmet and printed it out as big as I could. I used that for the template for the shape of the cake, as well as the titans logo. I found a recipe for fondant icing and made the logo out of that, the rest of the cake was iced with butter cream icing. Here are the pics ...






Today for Jase's birthday we decided to do something fun for the day. We packed up the picnic bag and headed out to Parakai Springs Aquatic Park. The kids had a blast! Jase and I enjoyed ourselves too! Here a a couple of my fav pics of the day ...






*Red the Crap UPDATE*
Red the Crab has been found in a few different places over the last few days ... In my underwear drawer, on the top of the coke bottle in the fridge, hanging off my bedside lamp and now he is missing again!! I will try to remember to take a photo when I find him next!

I haven't done any crafting for a while (unless you count the birthday cake) but I do plan to make up for that this week! I have lots of things planned!! So .... Watch this Space!

1 comment:

Just a Simple Gal - Judy in Huntsville - AL said...

TRacy - your cake was great! I"m curious how did you become Titans fans if you live down under - or am I just REALLY confused?!?