Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines ....

Well so much for posting everyday!!
It has been hot and I have been incredibly unmotivated!! I have a few things to show you though ...

Over at TM Scrappers I put out a Valentines Day Challenge. The challenge was to take a photo that represented Love and make a card or LO with it.
Here is my photo ...


I took many many photos to get the kids hands in the right spot! And it was early in the morning so the kids had their PJs on still!! But I'm glad I did it so early because by mid morning it was raining so no shadows!!
Here is the Valentine's Card I Made with the pic on ...


Yesterday I got a box in the mail from my wonderful friend Jennie!! Oh hurray!! it was very exciting! I'll take some pics later on to show you the goodies that were in the box!
And that is all I have!