Saturday, May 4, 2013

30 Day Challenge

Uh Oh!!!! I am a few days behind ... so here is my catch up .....

Day 27 - What Kind of Person Attracts You

Nice ones! I like people who are genuine. People who can laugh. People who I can be a dork around and know they aren't going to judge me. I like crafty people. I like people who aren't self-absorbed. I like people who listen.

I am so lucky to have lots of friends like this!

Day 28 - This Past Month What Have You Learned

I have learnt that I need to give myself more credit for what I achieve. I have learnt that I am VERY lucky because I have an AMAZING network of friends. I have learnt that I need to try harder to be motivated. I have learnt that if I don't do things myself no one else is going to do them for me. I have learnt that although I have lost so much I still have so much to live for.

Day 29 - Something You Could Never Get Tired of Doing

Sleeping.
But more seriously ...
Crafting. Doesn't matter what kind. Scrapbooking, altered art, making things for the house or the kids. I love it. I love making things. I get tired of doing a certain kind of craft and move onto another. I just love making stuff!

Last day of my 30 days tomorrow!!!
I promise for it to be a better one than these last minute lazy catch ups!!!

1 comment:

mandyb said...

arghhhhhhh since changing over to one blog reader then to another i have lost many blogs...
do not fear!!!!!!!
i am here and ready to comment again~!!!

i love the sounds of this 30 day challenge....
day 28 is true....i am forever blown away by all the do-it-all projects you have done on your house...you are amazing!!!
and i lvoe your washi light switches!!! wahooo

day 27...you know i had a dream once...I dreamt that i won lotto and turned up on your doorstep to tell you i was taking you to his grave!!!
and i am NOT lying..it was very emotional!!! for us all..then on the way home we all went to disneyland!!!! xxxx
may this dream come true i say!!
day 25...you are so so strong!!! and we are all here for ya!!
day 23....i hear you on the ece bit...i have many friends who have never come back to teaching after kids....good to know reliving is there though....great money!!!
to pay for all your cats!!!

so many posts to comment on...love them all...and when i win lotto i/ll let ya do something else on that list shall i??

nice to be back with your blog
missed ya xxxx