Monday, February 2, 2009

GroundHog Day ...

Ever seen that movie where Bill Murray is stuck in the same day over and over and over and over ... well that's what it feels like for me at the moment. Same routine every day, days roll into one another and basically the only things that change are the clothes and the LOs. This is why there hasn't been much blogging, simply because there is nothing to blog about!!
I did go to my local LSS store on the weekend .. The Craft Spot .. they also have a store called the Bargin Spot (it doesn't have much Scrapbooking supplies, mostly stationary) and they were having a massive everything for $1 sale! I walked out with a few bits and bobs, 20 to be excact because I spent $20 lol. But at my LSS I got a 'My Minds Eye' Paper pack - Just Dreamy, Star Bright These guys just happen to be my favourite brand at the moment, they also had a bunch of Basic Grey on sale for $1 so I picked up a bunch of that.
I have been scrapping .. it's my sanity saver, my long quiet evenings on my own are perfect to scrap. Although I miss Jase terribly having him not here does get me scrapping more!! Here are the last few days efforts :)





Oh well off to another day the same as the last and the next!! At least it's a long weekend this weekend wooo!!