Saturday, January 12, 2013

2013

It's a new year.
I'm not going to post any resolutions or promises.
Beeg there done that FAILED!!!

I will say:
I am HOPING that this year is a good one.
I am PRAYING that my friends who have struggled through 2012 have a year of good fortune and rewards.
I am WISHING that my children soar this year.
I am BEGGING that nothing bad happens to me, my family or my friends.
I will TRY to be a better Mum, Daughter, Friend, Blogger.
I will REMEMBER what is important to and for me.
I will TAKE opportunities that come my way, because life is too short to regret what I haven't done.
I will CRAFT as often as I can.

I hope that you all have a WONDERFUL year this year. I hope to share it with you!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

6 comments:

mandyb said...

great post tracy
great years for us all
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

good to have you back in blogland x

PaisleyJade said...

Lovely to have you back - love your hopes and dreams for 2013!

Leonie said...

Lovely Tracy, I wish for the best for you in 2013!!

Cat said...

How super lovely to see a post from you in my reader
And squee an orange post coz you know Im loving orange these days and I hold you responsible xxxxx

Leonie said...

What a lovely post - hope your dreams and hopes for this year are fulfilled :)