Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to me

Last week it was my Birthday. I don't have an issue with age .. I turned 34. This year was the first time I am older than Jase, kinda a weird feeling. But considering all things I had a really cool Birthday.

On my actual Birthday I had a few visitors. Leonie, Nadia and my Nana & Grandad came around. I got a TON of orange presents! I can't even begin to name them all! But there was some awesome orange stuff I tell ya! And my Mum cooked me Dinner and made a Birthday cake.



Leonie also gave me a Birthday cupcake ... the kids ended up eating that one!



And on the Weekend I decided to throw myself a Birthday Party. The last Party I had for me was my 21st Birthday so it was about time! Of course the theme was .... you guessed it ORANGE! Here are a few of my favourite pics of the night ....






I have to say a HUGE thanks to Danielle who did most of the food, Taryn who did most of the cleaning up, Andrew who was the best sing star partner and Grant who manned the fire! Also Nicola who came up from Christchurch as a surprise was pretty darn awesome too!

So all in all a pretty awesome Birthday!

7 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Looks awesome!! Happy Birthday Tracy!

jacksta said...

xxx

chrisste said...

love the orange fame you used! your birthday looked like heaps of fun. and glad you had someone to clean (as thats the worst part of partys) xx

Devour the words said...

What a wicked party Tracy.. wish I could have been there.. darn living wayyyy down south.

the photos are awesome.

dearfutureme... said...

Happy birthday! Love the frame idea!

Anonymous said...

awesome!!!! love the shot of Riley and Abbey in the frame gorgeous kids

mandyb said...

man you throw ONE awesome party!!!!
and 34....so young!!! xxx