Sunday, September 27, 2009

Creative Day

Yesterday I had a lovely creative day. The weather was horrible so we were inside all day and it got my mojo on the go! Here's what I created ....

This canvas has the little prints from our annual Positive/Negatives photo shoot we do through my work/the kids daycare, Kindercare. The photographer gives you a tiny print of each photo they take with the order number on it. This year it was very hard to pick which ones we wanted to buy, but the little ones are very cool to use too!



And I also did a LO ... keeping with the Black & White photo theme!



I'm having a Stampin' Up party on Monday night with Jacquelyn Pedersen on Monday night so I'm quite looking forward to that, I'll let you know how it goes, until then lets hope I have another creative day today ... although now I've said that and see the beautiful sunshine coming in my window ... maybe not!