Sunday, April 26, 2009

MIA

Life is standing still .. well it feels like it and since coming back from Whangarei after Easter I have been rather blah. 90% missing my hubby 10% weather. Feeling blah doesn't get the creative juices flowing. I have dabbled in my crafts kinda, but mostly I have reverted back to my very first passion ... books. I have been reading and reading and reading. It has been nice, nothing quite like relaxing with a book to take your mind off the misery of real life.
On the Hubby front ... more exams have been superbly passed and we are another step closer to the goal but there is still paper wor and waiting to be dealt with.
I had a lovely time in Whangarei over Easter and the kids loved hanging out with Grandma and Grandad, we also caught up with Uncle Dave, Aunty Tina and cousins Luke and Liam.
Anyway here are a few pics of crafts and stuff we've been up to and hopefully I'll be creating again soon :)


3 comments:

Eon said...

That's great news about Jason passing his exams. Those kids are getting soooo big!!!

That'll do said...

I had a missing husband over the weekend and spent most of the time reading too. Nothing beats a good book, and I have to say that I've been reading a few bad ones lately and had almost forgotten what it feels like to get really immersed in another world. I can recomment "All we ever wanted was everything" by Janelle Brown.

Nic said...

awww mate - your kids are so photogenic! hang in there!