Thursday, July 5, 2012

More of nothing but loads of everything

I have nothing much to blog about. My life at the moment is revolving around painting, carpeting, stock taking, spread sheets .... all stuff to prepare for the shop opening. There is still sooo much to do and time is running out WAY faster than I would like!! It has been much harder getting out and getting stuff done during the school holidays, although my kids have been pretty good about it all.

So in lieu of a fantastic post about amazing things I will just give you some more before and after pics of the shop!!






Oh and just a little Product tease!!!


Don't forget to find me on Facebook and go check out my New Website The Scrap Heap!

1 comment:

mandyb said...

wahoooooooooooooo how exciting!!!
cannot wait for your dream to get started!!! whats the countdown now???