Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Better Scrapbooking March Challenges

This months challenges are:


Layout Challenge: 
~Create a layout with the following:
~Pastel Shades
~Hearts
~Twill or sewing
~One photo
~Your own home made embellishments


This is my take on the challenge ~   
*Pastel Shades ~ Little Yellow Bicycle Fresh Print Clothesline
*Hearts ~ Punched with a Fiskars scalloped heart punch
*Twill or sewing ~ twill around the hearts
*One photo
*Your own home made embellishments ~ My stringed hearts 




Photo Challenge:  
St Patrick's day is coming up so take photos of something 'Green'.  Have fun with this and see what you can find that is Green.

It is not easy to find green around my house!! This is about the only thing I could find that wasn't in my garden!!!




Colour Challenges:  
Create a layout, card, or other paper crafting piece using colours from this colour palette.  You may like to use a couple of the colours or all the colours.



This is my take on the colour challenge ... I do really love the pink/green combo!



Can't wait to see your work in the Better Scrapbooking gallery!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome I need to get my myself sorted and start doing stuff like this!!! I have a whole room for crafting and I have bearly bin in it, I think I need to commit to some challenges to get me going