Friday, February 3, 2012

Better Scrapbooking February Scrap Pack


For the February kit we got to play with the awesome My Family range papers from Fancy Pants. These papers were gorgeous! You could use them to scrap any occasion,  I tried my best to get a few different types of layouts from this pack.



First I went for the Boys ....


My son was born to be a couch potato. It's in the genes! Jason was a couch potato and Riley was in training from a young age!! These photos were taken 5 years apart, love my boys!


Then I went for babies ...


I was kinda in a scrapping Jason mood this month! This is Riley just after he was born, and Abbey a few days after she was born. Devoted Dad, it was love at first site for him and his babies.


Lets try Girls ....


I really love this photo of me and Abbey. I just can't get enough photos of me & my girl!!


And what about Wedding .....


Ahhhh one of the best days of my life, the day I said "I Do" to the love of my life.


The range is called My Family so lets give the family thing a go .....


I was kinda stumped with this Maya Road Sheer Key chain at first "what on earth am I going to do with it?!" But I am ever so pleased with how it turned out! Love my little family. 


And how about cards? .....


Awesome works for cards too!!!

I had a lot of fun with this scrap pack!!

So head on over to the Better Scrapbooking February Newsletter to see how I made all this cool stuff and check out what the other design team members did with this awesome pack!