Saturday, March 14, 2009

Busy couple of weeks ...

Lately I have been pretty much Running on Empty. Dealing with the emotional strain of missing my hubby, looking after my children without any help and working full time has really taken a toll and I have been exhausted both physically and mentally. I finally made a decision to save my sanity and have cut my work down to 3 days a week. Financially it will be a bit tighter but I do believe that it is the best decision I have made in a long while!! I feel like a huge weight has lifted off me and my creativity has come back ten-fold!! I am LOVING the extra days with my kids and also the extra time to scrap of course!!!
Anyway ... to those who have been supporting me even if it has just been chatting when I'm lonely I give you a big THANKYOU Jennie, Kris, Dana and Nic who have been a constant source of support and smiles for me :) Love you guys!!

Now here are my latest LOs



3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE these LO's. It is so good to hear that things are starting to turn around for you. Having more time to spend with our kids is always a good thing.

thid coull chick said...

oh hun you know we are all here for ou when ever you ned it!!!

awesome LOs too, send me some mojo mine has run off somewhere!!!

kirstenmidgley said...

I love the layout of your gorgeous wee girl - so nice to see pale blue used. How do you get such large perfect circles? You are clever!