Wednesday, August 27, 2008

LOTS to show

Ok last night I went to another Product Preview at NZ ScrapbookThree Bugs in A Rug range. I took along a couple of friends from work, Sofie and Taryn and of course Danice was there too. The Preview kit was a Memory Box. The paper was ADORABLE and I also adored the take home LO kit papers too Anyway on to the pictures ....




These are the little gifties we were given, the take home LO papers, my Boy Box Kit, and the Girl Box Kit I bought afterwards, I adored the girl papers so much and I couldn't do one for Riley only!!!


These are the papers I bought afterwards, The popcorn paper I have a LO in mind for so watch this space!!

The ever wonderful Danice got these albums for me on special at spotlight. She is too kind and generous, I'm going to repay her soon! Not sure how excactly yet but I'm thinking I might have a couple ideas up my sleeve!!!

Now over at Scrapbookers Challenge we just all recieved the ATCs from our very first swap and I am blown away!! I Love them!! These are the ones I recieved

and here are the ones I made, I can finally show you the WHOLE of them!!

Also in the box of ATCs I recieved was a little something extra from the lovely Kristine


Well I think that is about it!! I had a great Scrapping day yesterday!