Monday, January 27, 2014

Things I'm Loving


I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something you can be thankful for..no matter how simple it is.
I am Loving .......

This crazy girl and her crazy outfits, which mostly tend to be her dolls clothes!!!

My beautiful Phoebe. Phoebe is my baby I had before I had babies. She is 12years old and I was a little concerned about her health so took her to the vet. Turns out she is in perfect health but may be going a little senile. The vet called her a dottery old lady!! She is my snuggle bum.


Getting new clothes from amazing local artists!! If you haven't already go check out Jessie Rose who has recently opened a store in Kamo. She is an AMAZING artist and I absolutely love her Rose Red and Boy Black ranges. Riley is modeling a Boy Black T-shirt.


My neighbour, who recently moved out, gave me a heap of wood that was on her property.  We borrowed my uncles chainsaw and my brother chopped it up. This is only half! I don't think I'll have to buy much, if any firewood this winter! Score!!!


Using the long weekend (Northland Anniversary) to take advantage of exploring my hometown!

Visiting Reotahi Marine Reserve

Visiting the Quarry Gardens

Reading LOTS. I have given myself a goal, over at Goodreads, to read 100 books this year. I have so many books that have been given to me that I want to read. My library is overflowing!! I love it! Reading is good for my soul, I want to feed my soul a lot more this year.


Linking up with Megan

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post love the local artist t shirt looking cool. Thanks for sharing :)

mandyb said...

great post!!! love that wood stack too!!! go you!!!

A little bit country said...

Reading is good for the soul. I went to the library a couple of weeks ago and got a pile. I'm trying to read more this year too. I remember the days before I had children when I would hunker down in my flat and read alllllll weekend. Bliss! xo

Leeanne said...

Lovely to meet you today Tracy & to see your lovely shop! You are one very creative person.