Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween is Keeping me busy!!!

I spent half the night and all morning making these


They are the goody packages to take home after the party! VERY cute I scraplifted the idea of Debby from Fiskateers!! Thanks Debby! Nic had sent me the instuctions to make these little caddies ages ago and I've wanted to make them for a while! Glad I finally got round to doing them because they were WAY easier than I ever expected! I might have to make a couple of full sized ones for my pencils etc as these ones are quarter the original size!! Now I just need to fill them with sweet goodness and they will be all ready!!

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

Nic said...

you will have to blog one full of goodies to show me! nice efforts!!

doverdi said...

You definately were busy. I made an 8x8 one of these & they definately are quick & easy to make. They look great too!