Monday, April 22, 2013

30 Day Challenge

Day 17 - How You Hope Your Future Will Be Like


The future is something that I have avoided thinking about in depth. Thinking about the future makes me need to address things that I am not ready to think about.

I hope that in the future I am happy again. I hope that I find out who I am. I hope my children grow to be responsible adults, and that they are truly happy. 

I hope that my store is busy and successful. I hope that it makes enough money to support my family.

I hope that in the future I have every room in my house renovated how it is in my head right now. That the kids have an awesome place to bring their friends home to.

I hope that I get to spend loads of time with my friends. I really hope that my friends who are so important to me now are still big parts of my life. 

I hope that I get to visit my family in America and Australia. I hope that I get to see where Jason has been laid to rest.

I have a lot of goals to work towards. Here's hoping I can look back on this post one day and think "Wow! Look how much I have achieved!!" 

1 comment:

PaisleyJade said...

You have done amazingly well so far - so motivated with your renovations and store that you put most people to shame! I'm sure your future will be awesome. Xoxo