Sunday, April 14, 2013

30 Day Challenge

Day 9 - A Photo Of The Item You Last Purchased



Recently I wrote a post about clothes and image titled 'What To Wear' The next day I went out shopping with my lovely friend Ruth and made a few new clothing purchases. 

Last night my Art night girls, Ruth & Janine, helped me cull my wardrobe and also helped me decide on loads of clothing combinations that I will be showing off soon when I start joining in over at Wardrobe Wednesday


We figured out that Orange (thank goodness!!) is definitely a colour for me, purple however is not!

I also bought this online at Hazeltree



I can't wait for it to arrive and test it out!!


2 comments:

That'll do said...

Tracy! I've been wanting to say how much I'm enjoying your blogging lately! They are coming thick and fast but often it is just when I'm feeling overwhelmed at work and wanting a little break that another blog post appears and gives me some perspective for a moment. So thanks :)
AND, please let me know how that skirt-a-thousand-ways goes... I've seen them advertised and I've been intrigued! Can't wait to see the fashion shots ;)

Neetz said...

wow.... that orange number looks interesting...definately take some snaps of you posing in it please... will be great to see! :)