Sunday, April 21, 2013

30 Day Challenge

Day 16 - Short Term Goals For This Month And Why

April.  What are my Short Term goals this month?

Clothes - To step out of the box and wear clothes that make me feel good. Stop wearing so many slob clothes to try to stop being a slob!!

Renovations - To get the painting started in Riley's Room makeover, it has taken WAY too long to get to the stage where it is at now. It is finally after several months ready to sand. Poor Riley is stuck in the junk room until it's done. I want him to have his room back.

Shop - I want to get more organised with planning my classes. I would be very happy if I could have a whole term schedule for classes.

Family/Friends - We are going on Holiday which is why family & friends is together! I am having a family holiday to see my friends. I want to do more fun stuff with my kids.

I think that is enough goals for the month!